Loungefly

For all your Mickey Ears, Wishables, Spirit Jerseys, and more!
disneygirl02
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Re: Loungefly

Postby disneygirl02 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

Labmommy1013 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:04 pm Image
I may have a problem with loungefly lol the merida one is my favorite
I love them!
Niknak88
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby Niknak88 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:02 pm

DisneyUpBoilerUp wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:52 pm I love ALL the Loungfly's. I have several. These are my 3 fav's. I'm also a HUGE Dooney & Burke Fan. Recently got the Skyliner edition. It's adorable. I'll post a pic later of my Dooney's
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!!!! Why didn’t I think about putting my pins on my Loungys?!? Oh no. That means I’m gonna need more pins. Which means I need to go shopping. Ohhhhhh no. 🤣🤣🤣
Have Courage, and Be Kind!
-Hi, I’m Nikki! (Nikki in the Chat)
-Tomorrowland Lover
-Stitch is my Favorite
-Disney is life!!

KayleighMcD
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Postby KayleighMcD » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:54 am

I didn’t own my first loungefly until last year when I caved and got the Princess portrait backpack with some birthday money (so I didn’t feel bad!)
I’ve been wanting literally ALL of them since I first saw them, but SO much choice and the price has made it very very hard to settle on one-so it took me SO long to make that first purchase!
This year, I’ve found it’s gotten pretty out of control and I have already managed to another add 6(I think?!)-I blame not being able to go to Disney and trying to fill a void 🤭🤪
It’s definitely an addiction, and the fact they keep bringing out new designs is WAY too tempting 😫!
Attaching a picture below-but just to note I’ve also got a couple waiting for me at my sister’s house in Vegas that I keep forgetting I’ve also bough (lol) that I’ll be picking up next time we’re able to finally travel!
From what I remember I think she has the blue wishes sequin backpack and the reversible Donald Daisy waiting since last year! 😅💖
Kayleigh @handmadeheartears XO
KayleighMcD
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Postby KayleighMcD » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:02 am

Disneygirl71 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:55 pm I have the Haunted Mansion wallpaper backpack. It's the only one I have. If I bought all of the ones that I have my eye on.. I'd be homeless. 😂
I’ll feel like it’s going this way for me.. lol 🙈
But seeing other bigger collections makes me feel so much better 🤭😂
Why are they so tempting?! 😫

Side note LOVE The Haunted mansion wallpaper backpack! 😍
Kayleigh @handmadeheartears XO
disneygirl02
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Postby disneygirl02 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:06 am

KayleighMcD wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:54 am I didn’t own my first loungefly until last year when I caved and got the Princess portrait backpack with some birthday money (so I didn’t feel bad!)
I’ve been wanting literally ALL of them since I first saw them, but SO much choice and the price has made it very very hard to settle on one-so it took me SO long to make that first purchase!
This year, I’ve found it’s gotten pretty out of control and I have already managed to another add 6(I think?!)-I blame not being able to go to Disney and trying to fill a void 🤭🤪
It’s definitely an addiction, and the fact they keep bringing out new designs is WAY too tempting 😫!
Attaching a picture below-but just to note I’ve also got a couple waiting for me at my sister’s house in Vegas that I keep forgetting I’ve also bough (lol) that I’ll be picking up next time we’re able to finally travel!
From what I remember I think she has the blue wishes sequin backpack and the reversible Donald Daisy waiting since last year! 😅💖
Those are amazing and very much my same taste. Love them!
disneygirl02
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Postby disneygirl02 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:11 am

Does anyone have any suggestions for displaying or storing their bags? I just got one in 2019 and then I kept seeing more that I loved lol. So now I have several, and they’re just in their packaging in my closet except for when I’m using one.I feel like maybe it would be nice to have them hanging in some sort of an organized manner, with room to add more, of course.
Meliabella
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Postby Meliabella » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:04 pm

These are all so cute! My daughter has been hoping for the Stitch Loungefly and I think we'll surprise her with it...
Meliabella
AKA Melissa
Fav Disney Snack: Dole Whip
Fav Disney Ride: Pirates/Thunder
DisneyUpBoilerUp
Mopper
Mopper

Postby DisneyUpBoilerUp » Sun May 23, 2021 6:29 pm

Niknak88 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:02 pm
DisneyUpBoilerUp wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:52 pm I love ALL the Loungfly's. I have several. These are my 3 fav's. I'm also a HUGE Dooney & Burke Fan. Recently got the Skyliner edition. It's adorable. I'll post a pic later of my Dooney's
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!!!! Why didn’t I think about putting my pins on my Loungys?!? Oh no. That means I’m gonna need more pins. Which means I need to go shopping. Ohhhhhh no. 🤣🤣🤣
Just a word of advice, this pins will weeeighhhhhhh you down bad, lol. They're so heavy.
God Bless, and Happy Disney,
Disney Up, Boiler Up! :P
CarolG1
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby CarolG1 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:38 pm

I just realized that on Amazon you can buy backpack insert organizers that fit the Loungefly backpacks. I have a non-Loungefly backpack I was looking to buy an insert for just to give it more structure and I saw many different ones that people in the comments mention they bought for their Disney Loungefly bags. if you search something like "backpack insert organizer" on Amazon you can find them. Wow it's like .... night and day better for me at least. The organizer has the shape of the Loungefly and it's easy to pop it in and out of different bags - plus things aren't just all piled on the bottom.