Checking in at 3AM ?

All Star Hotels to the Grand Floridian, don't forget your refillable mug!
AngelaFoutz
New Hopper
New Hopper

Checking in at 3AM ?

Postby AngelaFoutz » Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:51 am

We have booked at Pop Century and reservation start Sept 9th-18th. We will be arriving around 3AM, yes very early in the morning or very late at night.
Will we be able to check in at that time or should we find a hotel in Orlando?

We will be driving in from Virginia and not able to leave till the afternoon...driving straigh through.

If I need to find a hotel in town any suggestions where?

Thank you for your help!!
cchain25
New Hopper
New Hopper

Re: Checking in at 3AM ?

Postby cchain25 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:35 am

Will you be checking in at 3 AM on the morning of the 9th or the 10th? If it is the 9th then you will more than likely need to get a hotel since most rooms are not ready until 4 PM on the day of check-in. If it is the 10th, then you will not have any issues checking in as your room will be ready, and you shouldn’t even have to go to the front desk if you check in early on My Disney Experience.

I would recommend any of the hotels near Disney springs or even one of the All Star Resorts as you will only have a short drive to Pop Century. The Holiday Inn is usually a fair price.
jm1670
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Re: Checking in at 3AM ?

Postby jm1670 » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:29 am

Very unlikely that you can check in at 3am. You can check in early but more than likely your room won't be ready until noon or later. Typical time for me is between 12pm and 3pm when the room is ready.

If you don't have things that require refrigeration, then you can park your car and head into the park when they open at 9am. That's what I normally do. You can also drop off your luggage at bell services. Still that won't get you much if you arrive at 3am. You might want to reserve a brief stay at a nearby hotel.