Club 33

All about the Mouse in the West!
BigGameJames
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Club 33

Postby BigGameJames » Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:28 pm

Who here is member was a member and is it worth it?
Beaker & Honeydew
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Re: Club 33

Postby Beaker & Honeydew » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:12 am

I looked into this once... and after I saw the price tag, I saw it was way outta our reach. hope someone on this forum is a member. That would be so cool!
Brent
Beaker & Honeydew
ResortTV1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby ResortTV1 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:41 am

I'm not a member, but I had the pleasure of visiting the club back in November 2019, and it was amazing... unlike anything else at any of the other parks! It is definitely expensive, but if someone had that kind of money and they love Disneyland, I think it would be worth it. That's why there is a 10 year waiting list to join. It's incredible.
ResortTV1 - Check us out on YouTube for Disney World Live Streams, Resort Tours, Ride Videos, & more! http://www.youtube.com/resorttv1
Niknak88
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby Niknak88 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:34 am

I’m not a member, but my husband and I were able to visit!! Someone I filed a police report for (I work for law enforcement) found out I was huuuuge Disney fan, and was able to get us in for my husband’s birthday!!! Guys, it was amazing!! The attention to detail is SO off the charts, it’s incredible!! There is a piano that Lillian Disney painted that is the lobby, and you can actually touch it!! I was so blown away!! The price is absolutely crazy, and I’d never be able to afford it, but it definitely should be on your Disney bucket list to at least visit!!

Have Courage, and Be Kind!
-Hi, I’m Nikki! (Nikki in the Chat)
-Tomorrowland Lover
-Stitch is my Favorite
-Disney is life!!

AviationPhotography
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AviationPhotography » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:15 am

Crystal and I are not members, but we've had the pleasure of going four times! And we dragged Josh and Jenna during two of those times with us! Plus, I was lucky enough to go on my 33rd birthday, which is pretty unique. It's quite fancy for sure, the multi-course meals vary. I do like that they try hard to cater to whatever issues you have (vegan, allergies, picky eater).
Britt
WEST COAST CREW
Beaker & Honeydew
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby Beaker & Honeydew » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:17 am

AviationPhotography wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:15 am Crystal and I are not members, but we've had the pleasure of going four times! And we dragged Josh and Jenna during two of those times with us! Plus, I was lucky enough to go on my 33rd birthday, which is pretty unique. It's quite fancy for sure, the multi-course meals vary. I do like that they try hard to cater to whatever issues you have (vegan, allergies, picky eater).
I remember watching those VLOGs... Josh and Jenna were really kicking and screaming and didn't want to go!!! LOL :D :D
Brent
Beaker & Honeydew
Dive Bar Casanova
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby Dive Bar Casanova » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:01 am

Our name came up after well over a decade on the list.
The price had skyrocketed and they walked back many of the benefits so we passed.
My mom was a 44 year retired Diz studio employee and we can make a call and get in anyway. Why blow that kind'a bank?

Strong talk it'll be expanded at both US parks and a significant amount of more memberships will be let in.
The Pandemic has paused all that for now.

The refurbishment really plussed the Club up.
clockwerkz
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby clockwerkz » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:58 pm

Not a member and never been to it! Would love to sometime, it's a definitely on the bucket list for me!
JanS Disney1974
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Postby JanS Disney1974 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:29 pm

I’m not a member but have been the guest of members 6 times. My husband and I cherish each time we were able to go as we thought it would be a Once in a Life Time experience.