POP questions

All about the Mouse in the East!
Koolaid33
New Hopper
New Hopper

POP questions

Postby Koolaid33 » Wed May 05, 2021 6:01 am

Has anyone had groceries delivered to POP's bell service. How did that work out? I am Looking at using the big W to deliver them. I thought about trying to get the late delivery time so they will not be at the bell service all day. Then I can go by and get them when I get back from the park.

The second question, Does anyone know how the Skyliner lines have been first thing in the mornings. I know they can be pretty long but I didn't know if it had gotten any better or not. I want to get to Epcot and HW as early as possible. I am wondering if I might need to drive or just relax and wait in the line and take the Skyliner.
Happy2012
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Re: POP questions

Postby Happy2012 » Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 am

We have not had groceries delivered however this is something I would love to know as well. We are scheduled for a trip September this year.
Everything I have seen and heard is that the skyliner line is long before park opening so if you want to get there early I would suggest driving.
We will not be able to drive (need an accessible vehicle) so we will see how that goes😝
:D Happy
WisconsinDisneyDad
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Postby WisconsinDisneyDad » Wed May 05, 2021 10:48 am

Happy2012 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 am We have not had groceries delivered however this is something I would love to know as well. We are scheduled for a trip September this year.
Everything I have seen and heard is that the skyliner line is long before park opening so if you want to get there early I would suggest driving.
We will not be able to drive (need an accessible vehicle) so we will see how that goes😝
Get in the Skyliner line an hour before it starts running, not park open. That's your best bet, but then you hit Line 2 at CBR which will be the longest of the waits. If you go for park open, the line is actually longer then. AllEars just did something of this variety yesterday on their YouTube channel
Feb 2020 - off prop
Sept 2020 - Pop
Nov 2020 - off prop
March 2021 - CBR
Sept 2021 - AoA
APs since Sept 2021
Dec 2021 - CBR
Jan 2022 - Port Orleans Riverside / CBR / Poly
Jan 2022 - runDisney 5K
T music
Gold Hopper
Gold Hopper

Postby T music » Wed May 05, 2021 1:49 pm

We just got back from pop and did a few grocery orders.. ok first off try not to use amazon everything amazon got lost we were without water for over 24hrs because of amazon it was horrible the bellhop finally called a friend to run to Walmart and get us bottled water (super nice fellow) we did 3 orders with amazon and everyone got lost what a headache. I finally used instacart through Aldis and had better luck.
As far as the skyliner we were sitting out there an hour before they opened in the morning. The day we left I went for a run and the skyliner was down and that line was a mile long because of it .
Later in the day if we went to rest and went back we were able to jump right on from the resort at night if you wait till parks close to get on you might wait 30min the line moves pretty fast .
Happy2012
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby Happy2012 » Wed May 05, 2021 1:55 pm

WisconsinDisneyDad wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:48 am
Happy2012 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 am We have not had groceries delivered however this is something I would love to know as well. We are scheduled for a trip September this year.
Get in the Skyliner line an hour before it starts running, not park open. That's your best bet, but then you hit Line 2 at CBR which will be the longest of the waits. If you go for park open, the line is actually longer then. AllEars just did something of this variety yesterday on their YouTube channel
I saw that! It was crazy how long the wait was hoping we can get to the parks for opening but not counting on it!
:D Happy
TheLivePlace
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby TheLivePlace » Wed May 05, 2021 7:26 pm

I'll give my unique angle on the long Skyliner lines. In Feb on a Tuesday I got in line around 9 AM, it took a little over 1 hour to take the 2 legs of the Skyliner to HS. It did seem like everyone was going to HS that day.

That said, I was alone and even though I was in line I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you aren't in a hurry all you need do is look around, its so beautiful wherever you look!