New WDW Passholder Magnet

All about the Mouse in the East!
Brewbud
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

New WDW Passholder Magnet

Postby Brewbud » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:30 pm

Are the AP magnets as big a deal out in WDW as they are on the West coast? I just saw WDW is dropping another magnet 2/22 - 3/19. Just in time for our trip out there. :D

It is Donald again. We have a few different Donalds already. We just missed Figment last year and we were hoping for one this year. Still happy though!

jbletheby
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Re: New WDW Passholder Magnet

Postby jbletheby » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:51 pm

i like that they think of us, but i dont get what i am suppose to do with them?
If you can dream it you can do it - Walt
Kim*theParkWorld
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Postby Kim*theParkWorld » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:41 pm

I love the magnets! Our mini fridge is covered with them. The Donald magnet is so cute!
Chase the Wind & Touch the Sky
Thena Mazing
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Postby Thena Mazing » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:10 pm

I want it! But I'm probably not going to make it to the parks on the right dates to get it.
GAN
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby GAN » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:02 pm

Brewbud wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:30 pm Are the AP magnets as big a deal out in WDW as they are on the West coast? I just saw WDW is dropping another magnet 2/22 - 3/19. Just in time for our trip out there. :D

It is Donald again. We have a few different Donalds already. We just missed Figment last year and we were hoping for one this year. Still happy though!

Yes. They're usually a pretty big deal. Good sized lines to pick them up -but they have a good system and it moves fairly quickly. I love them!
Brewbud
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Postby Brewbud » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:52 pm

GAN wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:02 pm
Brewbud wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:30 pm Are the AP magnets as big a deal out in WDW as they are on the West coast? I just saw WDW is dropping another magnet 2/22 - 3/19. Just in time for our trip out there. :D

Yes. They're usually a pretty big deal. Good sized lines to pick them up -but they have a good system and it moves fairly quickly. I love them!
I have been in a few of those lines. WDW is better at getting them out to AP holders. It was only in the last couple of years that Disneyland would hand out the magnets at the parks. It used to be they would randomly send them out. Some passholders never received them despite being passholders for 10-20 years. We have more WDW magnets than Disneyland magnets despite having had Disneyland passes for over 20 years and Premier passes for only 3 years.