Getting someone to answer the phone

All about the Mouse in the East!
T music
Gold Hopper
Gold Hopper

Getting someone to answer the phone

Postby T music » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:46 pm

So what’s the magic to get someone to answer the phone for help getting family linked on the app. Two hours last night before I gave up and another hour today before giving up . Live chat is not even an option it just says to busy .

If anyone knows how to do this I can’t get my older two linked to mine because we have Separate rooms . It show they are linked but won’t let me add them to park reservations if that makes sense
Stuckinbmode
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Re: Getting someone to answer the phone

Postby Stuckinbmode » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:14 pm

Do they have their own MDE accounts? If so, I believe they must approve you to make plans for/with them.
T music
Gold Hopper
Gold Hopper

Postby T music » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:42 am

Stuckinbmode wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:14 pm Do they have their own MDE accounts? If so, I believe they must approve you to make plans for/with them.
one has an account because she went last time. The other does not he has not been yet . I didn't have any issues when we went in April with her but now .....
Just Theo
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Postby Just Theo » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:05 pm

T music wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:42 am
Stuckinbmode wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:14 pm Do they have their own MDE accounts? If so, I believe they must approve you to make plans for/with them.
one has an account because she went last time. The other does not he has not been yet . I didn't have any issues when we went in April with her but now .....
Yeah, they’re tech support is very slow. I usually just send an email, it’ll take them a couple days to get back to you but they will. If you try it, just be very specific in your request so you don’t have to deal with a lot of back and forth..
“Welcome to Costco, I love you”
Meridasmom
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby Meridasmom » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:16 am

T music wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:46 pm So what’s the magic to get someone to answer the phone for help getting family linked on the app. Two hours last night before I gave up and another hour today before giving up . Live chat is not even an option it just says to busy .

If anyone knows how to do this I can’t get my older two linked to mine because we have Separate rooms . It show they are linked but won’t let me add them to park reservations if that makes sense
Tech support can get you sorted once you get through. Try this tech #. 407-939-6263. We have 9 people in 3 separate rooms. I had to call last week because I wasn't showing everyones tickets on my MDE, and because some were missing, I couldn't link our Boo Bash tickets. My tech CM was really helpful. It's a little easier to get through later in the afternoon- FYI. good luck!
aka Christie Munn
Coastal SC
WDW 1980,2005, 2006,2008
2016, 2018, Tokyo 2019, 2021
Favorites: AK, MK, HS, Epcot
Dole whip
Aladdin, Lilo & Stitch, Brave
T music
Gold Hopper
Gold Hopper

Postby T music » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:57 pm

Meridasmom wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:16 am
T music wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:46 pm So what’s the magic to get someone to answer the phone for help getting family linked on the app. Two hours last night before I gave up and another hour today before giving up . Live chat is not even an option it just says to busy .

Tech support can get you sorted once you get through. Try this tech #. 407-939-6263. We have 9 people in 3 separate rooms. I had to call last week because I wasn't showing everyones tickets on my MDE, and because some were missing, I couldn't link our Boo Bash tickets. My tech CM was really helpful. It's a little easier to get through later in the afternoon- FYI. good luck!
Thank you