Coronado Springs Resort

All Star Hotels to the Grand Floridian, don't forget your refillable mug!
Sara J
New Hopper
New Hopper

Coronado Springs Resort

Postby Sara J » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:36 pm

Very nice and affordable for a moderate price. The images at night are images taken from my view from the my standard tower room on the 9th floor. I was honestly blown away by the beauty of this resort.[/img][/size] Image[/img]

Last edited by Sara J on Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jbletheby
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Re: Coronado Springs Resort Tower ❤️

Postby jbletheby » Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:00 pm

i want to stay there it looks great!
If you can dream it you can do it - Walt
Wonder Woman
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby Wonder Woman » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:18 pm

I'll be staying at Coronado Springs in December and I can't wait!
Josh42988
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby Josh42988 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Our favorite place to stay is port orleans french quarter but it's not open yet so we will be staying here in June, so kinda nervous and excited!
SamEagle1
New Hopper
New Hopper

Re: Coronado Springs Resort

Postby SamEagle1 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:16 pm

Got one night there 5 years ago before the tower came along. Price was reasonable and the resort is very big.
Sara J
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby Sara J » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:24 pm

SamEagle1 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:16 pm Got one night there 5 years ago before the tower came along. Price was reasonable and the resort is very big.
I stayed there too prior to the tower. I stayed a night in a preferred room in the Casitas (may have misspelled that one) and absolutely loved it. Although it was big I was right beside the main building. I then stayed a week in a regular room but it was across the resort and didn’t enjoy it as much. This tower though... it’s stunning.
Aprilshack
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Postby Aprilshack » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:12 am

I stayed there in January 2020 and it really is a lovely resort. Huge, so be mindful of that if you have mobility issues. Would love to stay there again one day!
Holly Wooden Vine
Novice Hopper
Novice Hopper

Postby Holly Wooden Vine » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:20 am

Since Port Orleans isn’t open and I don’t love Pop as much as I used to, I’ll be at Coronado in a month! Haven’t stayed there since 2001.
MinnieM
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby MinnieM » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Some of my favorite memories from our 2017 stay are my peaceful morning walks over the bridges from Casitas to fill up our refillable coffee mugs to start the day! This is the only Disney resort I've ever stayed at, and I would absolutely choose it over and over again!
"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique."
-Walt Disney
purplefrogs
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Postby purplefrogs » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:36 pm

Love Coronado Springs. I still have the text notification from 2019 with our room and building number. It was a great location and I didn't want to forget it so I could request again next time we stay there.
OhanaMana
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Postby OhanaMana » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:20 pm

In one word, this resort is: Value.

For a moderate resort, that seems to still be priced in the mid-high $200's per night, this resort is awesome. The new tower is stunning and has deluxe feels EVERYWHERE. The dining options all around are exceptional with so much variation that you could eat somewhere different each day. It is large, but it does offer multiple bus stops, and the Lyft pickup/drop off zones are really convenient for those in the buildings further away from the main entrance.

If you're looking for a great priced moderate resort, and have no kids, I can't recommend this resort enough.
WDW: 1998, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Most recent trip: Feb 2020 Contemporary & Coronado Springs Resort
Next trip: Dec 2021 - Bay Lake Tower
McKayMouse
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby McKayMouse » Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:13 pm

We stayed in the tower last March while I was there for a conference. We had been to Barcelona the previous summer and were amazed at how much it reminded us of that beautiful city and its amazing architecture. It was fabulous. I'll definitely stay there again!
Elizabeth
jncannaday
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby jncannaday » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:08 pm

Was able to stay here on New Years 2020 for a few days. Stayed in the Tower for one night and then a regular room for the others. Had a handful of problems and miscommunication errors between my party and staff. Since we were in the tower and in a regular room, it was booked as two trips which caused problems with our luggage going from one room to the next. We were told we had to be in the room for luggage services to bring our luggage to us, AFTER we were told that we didn't have to. This had never happened before as usually I have been able to go to the parks and then show up later to my luggage in my room. Major miscommunication error there. Only other downside was an interaction with a front desk cast member as I was only trying to clear up the miscommunication issues. That was later resolved once I spoke to management and they were very willing to accommodate us during the rest of our stay.

With that said, I very much enjoyed staying here at the resort. I love how the resort wraps around the lake. I know some see it as a downside and that they have to walk a long distance, but it's all a part of the journey of the resort! The tower blew me away and offers deluxe amenities at moderate prices. The views from either side are astonishing and the bars are great too! I would definitely suggest this resort to anyone going to Disney!
Niknak88
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby Niknak88 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:14 pm

Sara J wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:36 pm Very nice and affordable for a moderate price. The images at night are images taken from my view from the my standard tower room on the 9th floor. I was honestly blown away by the beauty of this resort.[/img][/size] Image[/img]

Wow, those photos are gorgeous!!
Have Courage, and Be Kind!
-Hi, I’m Nikki! (Nikki in the Chat)
-Tomorrowland Lover
-Stitch is my Favorite
-Disney is life!!