transportation from airport

Thinking of a Disney park adventure? Get help planning your next trip to the house of mouse!
KK0213
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

transportation from airport

Postby KK0213 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:20 pm

Heading to WDW March 29th, we will be staying at Pop Century. With Disney Magical Express no longer in service I am looking for recommendations from the airport to the resort. My travel agent gave me two suggestions, Mears and Sunshine Flyer. Of course, there is always Uber. What have you used and how did it go?
Thank you in advance,
Kayla Kittleson
Have a great big beautiful tomorrow!!
VeronikaVideo
New Hopper
New Hopper

Re: transportation from airport

Postby VeronikaVideo » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:08 pm

I recently tried booking with Mears Connect and Sunshine Flyer and my personal experience was that Mears Connect was much easier to book. I wanted to book the Sunshine Flyer initially, but found myself confused on their website when entering flight info/scheduling the pickup and drop-off times. Sunshine was also slightly more expensive for me.

Conversely, The Mears Connect website made instant sense to me and I was able to book with no questions/doubts in my mind within 5 minutes. I also have had previous success with Mears when they operated the Magical Express.
ConnieK
New Hopper
New Hopper

Re: transportation from airport

Postby ConnieK » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:51 pm

I have used Mears Luxe and Uber. I preferred Mears over Uber. I was able to pay and have everything set up and ready to go, before we left. Uber was ok, not a bad experience but being new to using Uber I think I stressed about it more than I needed too. Also, when my daughters did a solo trip I reserved Mears Luxe for them as well. Allegiant decided to cancel the return flight very last minute and Mears was wonderful and very understanding. Stress levels were high and I could not say enough good things about Mears.