Introduce Myself

All about the Mouse in the East!
disneyfan84
New Hopper
New Hopper

Introduce Myself

Postby disneyfan84 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:03 pm

Hi all! I registered last week on here, but I thought I'd formally introduce myself.

My name is Kevin and I'm a huge Disney World fan with a slight Disney World commercial obsession (More on that in another post), I am physically disabled but try and travel to Disney World once a year. My father and I watch Resorttv1 every week and we love it. My favorite park is Epcot with Hollywood Studios coming in a close second. My favorite resort is the Boardwalk Inn even though I've never actually stayed there. Just being on the Boardwalk makes me smile and gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. When we go to Disney, we always stay at Port Orleans Riverside. My all time favorite Disney memory is when I was 11, I got to see World Championship Wrestling in the front row at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I've accomplished many goals in my life, but my ultimate dream is to take my future wife and kids to Disney World at least every other year. I look forward to chatting with people soon. Have a Magical Day!
disneyfan84
New Hopper
New Hopper

Re: Introduce Myself

Postby disneyfan84 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:07 pm

BBy the way, this is me!
nittanylions
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby nittanylions » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Welcome aboard!
T music
Gold Hopper
Gold Hopper

Postby T music » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:19 pm

Welcome glad your here
Happy2012
Silver Hopper
Silver Hopper

Postby Happy2012 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:39 pm

disneyfan84 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:07 pm BBy the way, this is me!
Welcome to this amazing community!
:D Happy
CH-GenX
Platinum Hopper
Platinum Hopper

Postby CH-GenX » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 pm

Welcome Disney Friend! I've got to sit ringside at a few WWE/WWF events and my kiddos actually got a towel directly from Jon Cena. One of my greatest joys is bringing my family to WDW. I want that experience for everyone!

If you ever want to chat about professional wrestling start up a convo in off topic forum! I'm all about the Monday Night Wars!

Old School Signature
summerinthecity
Bronze Hopper
Bronze Hopper

Postby summerinthecity » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:28 pm

disneyfan84 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:03 pm Hi all! I registered last week on here, but I thought I'd formally introduce myself.

My name is Kevin and I'm a huge Disney World fan with a slight Disney World commercial obsession (More on that in another post), I am physically disabled but try and travel to Disney World once a year. My father and I watch Resorttv1 every week and we love it. My favorite park is Epcot with Hollywood Studios coming in a close second. My favorite resort is the Boardwalk Inn even though I've never actually stayed there. Just being on the Boardwalk makes me smile and gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. When we go to Disney, we always stay at Port Orleans Riverside. My all time favorite Disney memory is when I was 11, I got to see World Championship Wrestling in the front row at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I've accomplished many goals in my life, but my ultimate dream is to take my future wife and kids to Disney World at least every other year. I look forward to chatting with people soon. Have a Magical Day!
If you're born in 84 (or are..the 84th Disney fan on this board...), you may already know that Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins is a major pro wrestling superfan to the point where he purchased and continues to own the National Wrestling Alliance.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_ ... g_Alliance

This is not Disney related but I have so few opportunities to mention this factoid.
DisneyFan65
New Hopper
New Hopper

Postby DisneyFan65 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:17 am

Hi! My name is Rick and I have been a Disney enthusiast since I was a very young lad. My first trip to DisneyWorld was actually with my Grandparents, my Mom and Dad, and my brother and sister in 1972 The second was for the Bicentennial celebration in 1976. My dad recorded some of it on film. Since then I have made many trips to Disney World with family and friends. I will be making my third solo trip this September. I will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside for the second time. My dream is to someday move close to Disney World so I can frequent the parks more and someday visit other Disney Park locations. It's been helpful getting my Disney fix watching ResortTV1. I started watching the channel about five years ago. Hope to meet Josh and Jenna and Mom and dad someday and get a woohooo in person. :) Here is a pic of me from my last visit this past May to Epcot.